CAPRESE CAKE

This is a delicious cake that is perfect all over the year and it is perfect also for who is gluten intolerant becauswe in the ingredients isn't present Flour.

What you need is patient, time and power on your arms. I must to admit that during cooking time usually I think a lot and I've found a lot of solution or i had a lot of ideas in that cooking time.











I didn't whipped because I had  not so many time and patient



Stir stir stir, a lot of power on arms



Every memeber of family loved it, and the morning after it was finished!!!


Ingredients:
Almonds 200 gr
Eggs 5
Dark chocolate200gr
Butter250gr
Sugar 200gr
Vanilla extract

Folloqing the original receipe you need to divide white and red parts of eggs, use the white, in another bowl use red, with chopped almonds (with mixer I used them are became a sort of almond flour).Whip the egg whites

dissolve in a water bath dark chocolate with butter

Put together chocolate, the white eggs egg whipped and the almod with red eggs. Stir together

Put in a contenitor in the oven.
In italian over for 40 minutes at 180°, but you know your oven so it depends from the model you have.

Gnammy!!!



Commenti