GIFTS ON A BUDGET

May for tradition  is called the month of the bride, well for me april-may-june are also month of gifts...

For long time I never out a lot of attention on price, if I went in ashop I liked the research for that determined person, since I started to have a budget to respect it is  became a little bit stressful and I must to confess I asked directly to person to choose a gift on a determined budget... no surprise!

Then slowly I tried to create directly something wwith my hand, I think that this crisis helped to show us fantasy and manuality for person who have. try to think every time you go into grocery you see full goodie basket but them are so expensive, why don try to buy a basket and do the food directly with your hands: liquor, chocolate, bread, biscuits, jam, napkins, towels, jewelery and what youur fantasy suggest you.

I noticed that gifts that are create for that person have a special feeling, but what if you don't have time and/or ability to do DiY projects?
socks buy in bulk, they are always a good solution, but try to dont give several pair on same person, it could be really embarassing see a lot of people receiving the same gift.
KIds-usually they want news and could be expensive but sometimes online shop coul be savvy!
Giftcard-ok this is a great solution, you spend a limited amount and the person who receives the card can shopp something that really like without spending, I ound it a little bit impersonal but it is a good solution.

Today I met at a cafe where I will work for this week end and she is a very talented woman that creates very nice jewelery and more, and price are affordable...It's handmade too!!!
visit her page on facebook: Fantasie di Roberta
this is one of my favourite but eveerything is really good

Papaer gifts-ohman I could really spend a fortuune on it, but in this period I'm trying to create aldo diy paper gift with newspaper and colours.

Do you fix a budget for your gift? ususally do you save or splurge on gift?




Commenti