JAM OF ROSES

To be honest I never tought that was possible do a jam of roses until mum said me that it was her favourite jam when my bro and me were kids, but she never found the same jam of that time...

Reading, searching on web, asking to shops, we finally found a receipe ina cookbook, original receipes is from Bulgary and I must to admit is been really long and complicated process...
First of all you need to have a bunch really really big of roses, soft shades are better, you need to have apples, sugar and a lot of patience...and too be honest at 100% we didnt followed all the receipe but taste in the end is been quiet good!!!





well when you cooked apples you would must to have a sort of apple's jelly, and you must to mix with cooked petals, then a little bit of relax and put on tin for at least one night .... we're still looking for good rose's jam receipe, dou have one?

Commenti