this week I loved:

It's friday for normal people this is the day before week end when usually you are free from work, well I'm not that type, here work is monday-saturday and for side hustle also on sundays. As Iwrote this and next week endI'm free from cafe's work (that I love)... I was talking with my mum before saying what I like about beautiful seson also in inthe last days weather is been unstable.

I like flower, you understand that spring is arrived from cherry blossoms, on grocery the department of fruit and veggie is richer and really coloured, journeys are longer...and yes on magazines you can find a lot of diets to do to have a body ready for the beach...on winter with large shirt and pullover maybe you could indulge in chocolates and sweets and/or fsat dishes, now with light clothes you don't hahve good excuses and  you want to have a nice body for pool...

However every week I felt in love for some items; this week I loved

earrings of my friend and colllegue Roberta you can find her works here
letters from my penpals
Goodhousekeeping UK and Us version (I would  like to do afternoon tea party)
H&m swimsuits
strawberries


what do you like about spring and summer?

Commenti