WEEKLY MONEY CHECK UP 27/05/2013


Weather this last week is beenunstable with rainy days, grey sky, but for the hot temperature we had days ago my back is testimoial of insect invasion with a lot of bites on my back.
But I must to say that I had the opportunity to see friends and ex collegues and spend wualityt ime with them, plus quality time with mum only walking and talking, plus that thing as read a book bought a couplle of months ago, do some projects for friends that are getting married and try to prepare contentss for the blo (also if I try to use instinct as more as possible). It is been long time I wasnt quiet free, but I am still managing a part time day job and 2 side hustle jobs (but with this recession and crisis I thank God daily for the fact I have work, yes I'm still looking for only one with a good salary but I'm patient).


  1. The most I spent this lastweek was on spray to kill insect, body lotion for insect bites and magazines, With invasxion of insect my back is been in pain so I use a lot of lotion on my back.
  2. This week I save on fuel/gasolineI usedcar only twice for two trip at grocery for a big shopping, usually I used my feet because with rainy days I don't like to use bike but I'm hoping to use more it in the next weeks
  3. Today I feel quiet good towars money because I'm becaming more disciplined on spending and overspending but I need to work on this more. Plus I'm waiting a paycheck for a last minute work, extra cash on my emergency fund.
  4. Money can't buy happiness. One free/inexpensive  thing I did last week that made me happy was read the book I've bought a couple of months ago and discover that a lot of friends are really talent in art fields.
  5. I will consider this week a success if I will be able to organize a lunch with a old collegue

Commenti