EATING LIKE A CELEB???

A lot of time watching tv program or reading magazine with pics of celeb with the body we would like to have, we start to think which is their secret.
Last week I was reading some special body issue magazine and on the number of magazine OK; I found diiet & fitness celebs tips.
OK magazine is the source for examples of diet:

Melanie Sykes size 10 heigth 5"8

breakfast: bacon or smocked salmon and scrambled eggs OR porridge with golden syrup
lunch: chicken ceasar salad or a piece of salmon or chicken with spinach or brown rice
dinner: seafood linguine or steak and green beans and brown rice
snack: cashew nuts or slices of salami or olive with anchovies stuffed in.

Personal note: A part brown rice carbs are banned from her diet, in the pst I've tried to east egg for breakfast, but it is been when I had real time to cook, now my alarm clock rang early so my method is to mix soy milk with whole cereal.



Miranda Kerr age 30 weight 8st 8lbs size 8


breakfast: fruit salad or eggs with two pieces of soya or linseed bread and avocado
lunch: fish with green salad, vegetables and spelt biscuits
dinner: chicken or red meat with vegetables or green salad

personal notes: for what I knew about her, I am been a little be schocked to discover that she eats meat, cause I know she was vegetarian, well probably pregnancy changed her style. However fruit salad is perfect for summer, with hot temperature you have colourful dish, quick and full of vitamins, for the rest I don't eat red meat (except for pork) and I have a big preference for fish.



Mel B age 37 size 8-10

breakfast: eggwhite omelette with turkey, onion, avocado and peppers
lunch: chicken or fish salad and herbal tea
dinner: fish or chcken dish with quinoa

personal notes: in my personal opinion  her diet is too proteic, she says that her secret is gym with daily cardio and weight. Is true protein helps a lot to build muscles but honestly her is too much. there aren't snack and apart avocado in the morning I didn't see fruit in her diet.







Lisa Snowdon age 41 size: 8-10 (she says that sometimes she is also 12)

breakfast: smocked salmon on toasted rye bread or buckweath flour pancakes with blueberries or coconut yogurt and agave nectar
lunch: Rogan josh with vegetables and brown rice or soup or warm salmon salad with lentils and vegetables.
dinner: Jerk chicken and rice or turkey burgers (no bread) with sweet potato wedges or ( on a cheat night) fish an chips
snack: almond or bluberries

personal notes: She has an amazing figure, she is thin but with curves, if you see her pics don't you think how she's skinny. she is a real beauty and an healt model. Her diet is quiet complete, she eats sweets in the morning, if she wants she eats junk food, she eat carbs, but healty choiches sweet potato instead of bread. For the moment she is my favourite

Well diet helps and i want to lose some weight, for healt but also beacuse every time I see a pic of myself I'm not happy about my body appears (and vanity helps a woman, next time I want to smile for a pic of me and my body), and until I've achieved my goal, look helps me. I know a young woman mum  of two that is a lot overweight but she has a great sense of style and hit seeming more thin. When you know what clotthes and style works on you, the shopping became more easy.

 After diet will be turn to find a sport that I really enjoy.



Commenti