HOW TO SAVE MORE THAN $4000 IN A YEAR DOIN HOME IMPROVEMENTS

Yesterday I went in Rome for a job interview and I use train, I woke up really early but this isnt a problem, but I cannot sleep in train (I still remember the first time I tried and then I found my bag and wallet empty) so I use my time for read and Yesterday I was reading a book with a lot of suggestions to save more moeny doing some improvements and changes in your home, so your future bills will be more light. 
The book says that if you do the changes are suggested in one year you could save more than $4000 that is a good fund (when you start to have a budget you need to calculate a fund for important things as: emergency, car repairs, holiday, mortage).

Example of saving from the book

double glass window instead of simple glass= save= $120
isolate walls=$860
cleaning radiators= $120
Have the right temperature and use the valves on radiators and in the rooms=$250
So the book says that following only those suggestions you can save easily $1400 in a year, well this is good but the truth is do you know How double glass and isolation wall work costs?, If you are not rich and you are try to stay on and under budget could be really hard but I'm completely agree with the rest with having right tempertures in room, using valves, cleaning radiators...little steps that help!!!

Water bills, ok i love to do longh and hot bath  during winter, but water bills sometimes are really expensive so in your bathroom if you start to do shower instead of bath, turn off the tap,use reducers and dual flush in a year you can save about $450

Electricity, have you eer noticed that in autum and winter electricity bills could be extremely expensive, while in the spring and summer usaually bills are more light? Probably it depends from the fact that with natural ligh ffrom sun we don't need to have artificial lights on, but we would must to learn to close a light when we don't need, choose savvyenergy elettronic machines, choose and use eco programs, charging items when there is real need , close the stan by lights, became  really friend with sun and natural light, new light bulbs (now there are save energy that are good and helps you in bills) so following this other $300 saved.

Ok I read all the book and I am agree with some part but this morning I went too talk with a friend of mine that explained me well the cost to have a house as the book and gosh the cost is a lot of money, is true with new laws you can have reduction a tax ferunds, but do you have about $30000 cash to spend? 


what about your home improvements and methods to save on bills?

Commenti