ISCHIA



Well this is a place that I have in my heart, I spent here my summer from 14 till 18 in a christian summer camp in Forio d'Ischia with Army of salvation.
You can watch the video here and you will fall in love as me for the amazing view and landscapes.
I felt really in love for first time with a guy that sometimes I talk by phone or with facebook (social media help to reconnect lost contact and/or keep update about far friends). I still have nice memories about this holidays.

I met one of my male best friend in this camp  when I was 14 and he was 13 and we're still friend.


What I loved was the magnificient viwev from the terrace of the place where we stayed, that is a hotel and you can see a great sea, port, and a lot of things.
part of the port

Last time I went here I was still attending high school, but I remember we liked to go to the beach, There was a fairly clear sea where you enjoyed a swim until you get to the rocks, or in the evening to get to the church of relief to sit and watch the people go, meet up with aici, eating an ice cream in some of cafes or bar, do shopping in the little shops or near the beach.
At the end of camp usually you had new friendships or flirts to tell to your friend of your home, a beautiful skin colour sun kissed, a lot of pic ( and digital camera didn't exist yet, promises about letter and dates with your romance...

Chiesa del soccorso
What is been your best holiday and why?

Commenti