ORVIETO



This is a city in my amazing region, I visited it when I was a child and honestly I don't have memories about that time, but I came back last year with a cousin because she was going to attend stands with her crafts. She is talented, I have bought a lot of things by her, used her works for birthday gifts and products are liked a lot!!!
Well we woke up early, a friend of her had kindly drove from our hometown till Orvieto, we drunk some coffee and prepared stands. 
there was a long line of stands with handmade jewelerys, antiques, products for homes, wood's works and more.
In the first part of day sky was grey and temperature quiet cold, well it was winter so it's normal, so I used some time to walk in the city looking shops, and then during lunch time finally sun came and I sit in front of The Dom of Orvieto and  its nice garden.
Here as in the most part of Umbria you can find a lot of churches, medieval and/or historic places, good restaurant and more.
Finally after lunch people started to hang ut and visit the stands!




In the end of the day we were tired but happy!!!

Commenti