REVENGE


ok it's time to confess I am not that kind of woman tht use to plan revenge, honeslty I prefer close bad  relationships but I must to onfess that at the same time i can understand why a person want a revenge.
A lot of friend of mine waited years to have a revenge about ex, bitch bosses, we have a phrase that says "revenge is a plate that must to be served cold" so it means that you must to be a cold person? I don't know!


Yesterday after work I relaxed myself on couch and watch tv, well there was the first episode of serial REVENGE, I watched only commercial on pay tv in a friend's house and I must to admit the story is really fashinating.
A young girl who goes in the Hamptons, where everything starts and she began her battle for her dad. 

What would you do if some persons did fake truths on a memeber of your family and this years later died in jail, well, being innocent?

I don't know why but my mind went immediately on the story between my father and his brother and money, well brother did not goo things and when we discovered we broke every kind of relationship with him and his family. when we tried to talk about money issue they said "if you want the war the war you'll have" well no war, we are right but we don wanted to waste our time, life and energy to demostrate that what they did was bad ...they will talk with God a day.
Honestly we lived a lot well without them and without money (money don't help for happiness but helps for bills and charity) I have an amazing family and yes we aren't rich of money but we have big hearts, faith, good friends.

So I must to confess I never thought about a cold revenge on them, because I have my faith and I know that everything happens for a reason that only God knows.

What about you and revenge?


Commenti