TRAVELING ON A BUDGET WITH WWOOF

First time I've read about WWOOF I've though "great but probably it is possible only in the US" WRONG, I did a lot of researches to know more and understand better how WWOOF works, well it is global.
You must to be at least 18 to became a WWOOF memeber (wwoofer), pay a little amount - that is the annual subscription cost- choose the place you want to visit, see the farm offers and choose your favourite, contact farm owner (Host) with a secure date. 
Thinking it in time and using web you can find amazing deal with cheaper prices than usual. And it is the only REAL cost you have food and bed will be free you will need only to help in farm works some hours per day, this means that you will have opportunity to learn new thing and more.


I am always been fashinating by ranch you usually see on american movie,but  last year a friend of mine showed me some amazing pic about a lake and I supposed that it was situated somewhere in North Europe -WRONG- it is in North but in the north of Italy ( my country).

This the Braies's lake, it is situated in Trentino a region in the North of Italy, It seems a magic place with clear water, amaazing landscapes and nature.


When you decide the place and contact your hosts, you know that you will enjoy a great adventure, a new ecological and savvy vacation, well heping the Host you will learn how to make local food, work with animals, typical dance.

 I am quiet sure that for this year I will have my vacation in september or in autumn month, I think this is a place that would must to be visited in August; because temperture are perfect and there isn't snow, but also snow creates a magic atmosphere.

I started to look on web to caculate the cost with WWOOF and without it.

With WWOOF
Transportation:flight €254
hotel free
restaurants free ( but consider a budget to try local restaurants)


witouth WWOOF
transportation: flight (fromRome to Bolzano) €254

hotel: from € 588 

So considering that using WWOOF you willn't have a lazyness holiday but onee real active you will spent under €500, while using agency and not WWOOF your cost using web and deals is about €900 o add cost for shopping, restaurant and more. 
A new mood for vacation


Commenti