INSIDE SHOPS CHANGING ROOM

Usually saturday for me is the day fixed to do long list of things I didn't have time to do during all the week, so I decides after grocery shopping to enter inside some shops, I met a firend who is invited for a wedding and we were looking for some nic ideas with friendly budget prices. I saw an amazing dress but whenI tried It I found a lot of things that I dislike, so first I decide to have a real healty food ( I try to have one but I am still eating- not ofte- junk food) and in the evening watching on web I found this tv program 10 pound to challenge...good idea.
However me and friend look for clothes but we didnt buy, I cannot buy new clothes until august and she was waiting for sales, that will start next week...(I suggest to go quiet often to see in the shops so you are sure that are real sales and not old old clothes that they must to sell), then looking on web, going in the ASOS  site I found amazing idea for upgrade wardrobe. you don't need to overspend on clothes but you must to overspend time looking for perfect clothes that perfectly mix together...


those outfits are perfect from work , party, dinner, happy hour...for everything!!!


Commenti