SUMMER RICE


This past week I was in the book shop to find good book for friends birthday, and everytime I am inside bookshoop or I know that I must to go, I tend to hang out only with cash or I can really overspend money, but usually I spend at least one hour inside it.
One of my favourite section (after romances) is the cookbooks section, now i discover some interesting program with healty but delicious receipes and I found also the book in library; and I find a really delicious receipe: black rice with zucchini and little tomato, and I suggested so same male friends of mine that want to imres girl but doing simple things...well this is perfect healty and quick....and DELICIOUS!!!
YOu need
black rice (we call it Venus Rice)
the juice of lemon (1/2-half)
zucchini
little tomatoes

In the water with the salt boils the rice, then put it in a bowl with the juice of half lemon, then cut zucchini in strings and tomatoes in little pieces. See if the salt is ok and serves it.

REALLY SIMPLE!!!

I love this receipe for the perfect combination of favour that is perfect for summer plus the dish is colourful and also kids like to try colourful dishes!!!

Commenti