MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP


This last week is been a good time,  the new job will start on the middle of Agust or the beginning of September so I need to put more attention on my budget, but I must to admit start to have a frugal life is not so bad.
I'm using my time to help at home, doing a lot of dog sitting (to earn some cash and try to save more and stay under budget) and studying, plus I'm dividing clothes, books in section to donate for charity and the section to try to sell; I am finding time to read some books I've bought but I hadn't had enough time to read, now at least once per week I would like to go in the pool, hopefully ewith sunny days, weather is been a little bit instable, I met some friends over a coffee, did long walks with them, used foots or bike instead of car, bought 2 birthday gifts using my card in library, having bought several books I had a large discounts, so books are been almost free, this means that my emergy fund is a little bit more full than last week (I would like to have in the end of 2014 a emergency fund with €1000 (for the moment in emrgency fund there are only €300 but I've started to have it from few months). 


  1. The most I've spent this last week was: on birthday gifts for friends, or better gifts for discounts I had in bookshop gifts are been quiet free but dinner for birthday not but I paid only €30, my budge for birthday gifts and dinner was strict (only €50), but I am been good, gift are been really appreciated and I still have in my wallet €20.
  2. Today I'm thankful for: the period of "freedom" from work I have, I'm in a changing period so I have a lot of days at home, this means that I will have time for do things usually I do inly in week end.
  3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was: read letters and emails from my penpals, plus I discover a new thing that I can do with pc and drawings
  4. I will consider this week a success if: I will complete the list of things to do that day really on that day.
  5. I'm currently reading: healty cookbooks by Marco Bianchi (that is a member of Veronesi staff, they believe that having a healty diet permit you don't rysk cancer (I will write a post on it later this week)

Commenti