GOOD $ENSE BUDGET COURSE: EARN, SAVE, GIVE

This is the example of my longest financial plan I would like to achieve in the next 10-15 years.

Everyone of us usually do a work or have a work that needs to be paid, I think my generation is calle underemployed, but I want to be positive and that things will be better in the future.
Well considering that the average of annual income for family is between €20000 to €40000 (depends from level and kind of job also to be real real in this period average salary as almost the half), it means that your monthly income is between €1400-1600 to €2800-3300 per month, if you are a single it could seems a great amount but you need to cut all expenses, rent, mortage, grocery bill, bills and other things, if you are a couple that shares you need to have clear and detailed information about accounts and expenses of each other and decide the way for spend and save.
A good budget division with two salary could be to cover with one salary basic bills
  • Give
  • trasportation
  • clothes
  • general homeexpenses, 
  • save
  • home
  • free time/entertainement
and use the second income for "extras" as:
  • give more
  • save more
  • pay the debts
  • travels
  • not essential items
If you have a credit card that you don't use a lot cut it, some friends of mine use only a debt card instead credit card so they don't must pay interests, I use prepay credit card that hasn't interests to pay, I don't need to pay a monthly fee, and there is a determined amount of money I can put it and honestly I think is more secure respect normal credit card, Then I have a Pos with my bank account but having on line account it's free and best suggestion I ever had, try to pay everything with cash.

Last week I had a no-spending day, and it's been good. Try to have a weekly no spending day in the end of month you will have a little amount for your savings, your debts or your extras.
I fyou need to earn more money try to search for extra works, to add incomes to your day job, I worked every week end in a cafe, a friend used week end to do baby sitting, web now offers a lot of job online that could be perfectly combined with day job.

What Bible says about earn:


Matthew 6:19-20a
Matthew 6:32b-33
GIVE:

But when you are focused only on earn you could stop to think about GIVE, when I talked some times ago with a friend of mine that is rich, she said that she didn't think about savings or charity, she gave only  €1 to €2 hour every sunday for church offer, different story when I visited my friend Natalya I saw with my eyes that she wrote a check for church and she said me that she try to give the 10% of their income to church. 

Here there are 2 examples:

  1. if you are a young that earn €200 per week and every sunday you Give to church your 10% means that in the end of year you gave a big amount of your income also before pay your bills and this is really good; also if you don't earn a lot you want to use some of your money to help others. The young did sacrifice to give his/her 10%
  2. if you earn more  for example € 20000 per year, and in the end of it you gave in charity only  €500 is less the 10% and this means that you are more focused about and to increase your personal account and you didn't do sacrifice, you could give more but you wanted.
In some period of the year i haven't a stable salary but I having a average budget I try to give my 10% of income in charity, I pay € 26 per month for a long distant adoption with compassion and every month I divide my income between no profit chrisitan organizations and church, also if the amount of charity is up to 10%, I think  that I am lot lucky respect others I have a house, food, healt assistance, instruction, not essential items,  while a good % doesnt have basic things, in my little I canhelp to make the difference.

What Bible says about giving:


Dueteronomy 15:10-11
Psalm 112:9

"Who is generous honors God"


SAVINGS: Well usually most of us tends to pay bill, spend and put what rests in the savingleftover, well if you are saving for important thing you would use diffent methods use part of salry to pay bills, then put a big part (20%-30% every month would be great) and then you can spend what rest.
If you buy your lunch daily, is  money that you cannot save, so try to prepare lunch by yourself, healtier and savvy choiche; use more is possible bike,foots, buy seasonal products in grocery store, try to became more frugal and yes some friends could not understand the reason but true friend will be friend with frugal life or not. Being frugal doesn't means that you cannot have a full life, there are a lot things that you can do absolutely for free.
Use a blinded piggy bank so you are not temped to take some money, put cash into savings account that doesn't have maintenance expenses and to be more spurred use a picture of one important goal as screensaver of pc and/or your mobile phone, this help you to remind for what are you doing sacrifices.

What Bible says about Savings:

Proverbs:21:20
Ecclesiastes 5:10




Next time we will talk about SAVE and DEBTS

Commenti

  1. Good advice! Keep your spirits up and God will continue to provide you everything you will ever need. :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks I am using Chrisitan book to create this post about Godd $ense budget course", how is going your adventure? I loved your posts

      Elimina

Posta un commento