HOUSE HOUSE HOUSE


When I read about craft, diy projects and then I go in commercial center my mind starts to create a lot of projects, whe I met a client in the home and we fixed a open house day, i can still remember all suggestions I gave to have a better look, yes you ever watched Buying & Selling with Brother Drew and Johnathan? well I must to confess that every time I see objects for home I am tempted to buy, also when is not necessary so I gave myself the rule "buy only when is  a REAL need", Watching several house I am forming the idea for my ideal house but I know that I need time to find it, but now I am starting to looking for , in my hometown and also in other cities (yes it could be mean a cchange for work, but I am only looking for the moment). 
However everytime I am in front of pc I look on blog about home improvement, artists that do great works and I like to save some images to save in my "dream home project" and yes for me is still a problem to resist to awesome mugs, office supplies but I remember to myself that I am on a budget and for the moment this is helping me to don't fall in temptation.

I am reading again a very nice book "45 mq la misura di un sogno" ( 45 m the size of a dream)by Sara Lorenzi, well I loved this book and now I am reading it again one because is by an italian author and also because the carachter  of Neve with an amount of money left from her grandpa, is looking for a little apartment to buy in Rome and the research became a sort of second job, but a dream is always a dream that you ,must to pursue.
Love is in the air, girl is about my generation with prepaid credit card, job, a degree and a underpaid work (this is really common for my generation), use groupon and other similar sites to save. Hei we are an underpaid generation but having a brain and tech 2.0 we try to find new ways and method to save :P However I love book with happy end and here there is.

A friend of mine last ear started to search for a house, but she had only week end free, but not all agency were opened on that days so she visited somehouse without electricity using torch, go in a 5th floor without lift/elevatore before works and other things, until she told me what exactly she was looking for and luckily in that time I visited a house that was perfect for her, agency was close that week end but I talked with the owner and my boss and we found a deal, I brougth my friend do the visit and it is been love at first sight, the following saturday we were in the office for conclude the agreement. 

IS true Real Estate habitat culd be easily described as a jungle, if you have a full time job you must to became a sort of acrobat to find a balance between your daily life and research for the perfect house. As realtor I tend to be gentle and simle person but in my life I met a lot of grumpy an unhappy realtors that felt me strange. 
In my family usually we try to be gentle and smile with alls, I think that if you enter in a office/shop/restaurant and the first person you meet smile back you is better, would you came back to a grumpy person? definitely I wuldn't!

If you are looking house for your first time you can visit some houses/flats suggested from your realtor then behonest with him/her about what you liked and disliked, visit by visit you will have a perfect idea of what you are looking for.

Next time I'll share some project for my future home (for the moment everything is only a project)

Commenti