MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP


My week is been without time to respect, I wanted to sleep more but my habit to wake up early is continued, my max time in the bed is been 9 am so I used my morning for study (usually on my desk with my cup of coffee near me), diy projects, read, write and have time to meet friends...I fixed a copule of date with two friends but one forgot the date in the cafe inside commercial center so I used that time to look inside shops and do a sort of window shopping, I neverused car also this week and I did dog sitting so I waled more than last week.
I am seriously thinking about my future, work, family, house, finances and I am writing daily my goals and what I did and what I can do to achieve all my goals.
This past week I went with my mum in a discount shops that sell almost everything (except food) for really affordabble price, so I'll can put in order bills, I am thinking about organize my schedule per season, so I can understand in which season I tend to spend more.

I wanted to go in the pool but in the last two days there is been rain, so no pool I am been in the pool only twice. However seems that fall is arriving so it's time to put sweaterout from the closet, journey will become shorter, so i will spend also my nights studing, also if I discover a couple of tv programs that I really like: breaking amish and Underempolyed, on first I am trying to know better amish culture with second is a sort of big brother on the young of this era with a great education, big dreams but terrible jobs but in the end there is a hope for everyone of us.

  1. The most I've spent this past week was on: my monthly magazines, I could do subscription but for foreign magazines I fix a date and go in the only newsstand that sell also foreign mags once per month, for the italian monthly magazines I prefer to go in my newsstand near home, talk with the owner about animals, life in general. I like to read because I stay informed about all the news all over the world plus I find a lot of ideas for blog's post.
  2. Today I feel calm toward money because I am saving more, I am looking for more side hustle so also if paycheck are in late I can use side hustle. Probably I'll understood how to manage my tiny budget.
  3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made mehappy was: cook for family, I love to cook, I think a lot during cooking time, usually on sunday I have cravings for sweets or junk food, so I did a chocolate cake and then a rustic cake, my parents loved everything I cook, my brother is a little bit more hard but usually every cake I did is a success also with him.
  4. I will consider this week a success if I will complte my list of things to do, I make a week plan with study, ecxercise, work, side hustle, friends, bank and more. I could consider myself the woman of lists.
  5. My favourite cousine to prepare is italian, ok I'm italian and I love my food, but I am open mind so sometimes I try different style having inspiration from Nigella Lawson and other cookshows.


Commenti