MY WEEKLY MONEY CHECK UP


This ast week is been a week of study, long walk in early morning and then til late afternoon stay at home, becase temperature are been too high. I studied half of the book for Real estate license, plus looking for some extra money. I would like to save a detemined amount til the end of the year, so cafe is closed til middle/end of September, dog sitting and baby sitting not to much work during this month, so after try don't spend money over the budget, I discover a nice site for online work. Well you can work from home and this is really good because it gives you the opportunity to work in your pajama, but honestly for the moment it is only a extra work to increase my side hustle, plus I need to have real meeting with real person, this is because now I keep my work in real estate, maybe if a day I will became good as a beautiful mess, i could think about to have blog as my principal job and income.

For this week I need to write some letters to some pen pals all around the world, create a program for baby sitting day, start some Diy works (yesterday I found a lot of crafts book with tons of diy projects), cook healty and delicious dishes following some cookbooks, watch some movies and finish a book that I've bought some months ago and honestly I'd must to choose some books to try to sell on Amazon, but evvery time I am using oc I am so busy with different tasks/projects that i completley forgot it.
However i will say how is going online work.

  1. The most i've spent this last week was on books and magazine, I've bought some books that talks about animals and paradise and I gifted them to mum, plus I want to keep my mind update with news and also if I read a lot of information on web, I like to have real magazines.
  2. Today I feel good towards money, because also if some extra cash/side hustle is less respect other months, I have more time to understand new methods to earn more and yes to save spending less is possible. 
  3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was: use decoupage paper to create some birthday/greeting cards,yes this didnt cost me anything on money because I had since several years but I never had time to use, but it is been good time, plus I've started to read a book bought several months ago.
  4. I will consider this week a success if I will keep my attention on study, I really want to do this exam because one day I would like to have my own business and I really like this field, yes this means that I need to start to like laws but ok, I want to build my future.
  5. My signature accessory is: maxi bag, I know that they are ok for day but honestly I used them also during night, I used to watch and try miny bags, cluthc ut usually I put a lot of things in my bag that I need to have maxi bag. sometimes is maxi bag + big black sunglasses, but after a determinated period sunglasses are broken.
What about your week?

Commenti