OFFICE LOOK

August is the month where the most of shops have sales for past clothes season and the arrive for autumn.
A lot of work's office have strict rules about clothes and other don't have rules, but since I started to work into real estate my look needed to change, jeans are not approved from the boss and if you ask to anyone how is the realtor look, usually the reply is elegant with jacket...well usually i don't wear a lot dresses or high heels...honestly walk in Rome with high heels is not so comfortable, but I found  a compromise elegant, causal ans sporty at same time... but when I'm free from work I wear my lovely jeans :P

Well in themorning my work consists in walk to research home for sale (sometimes also the afternoon is dedicated to research), but I must to be professional and elegant, so this is why I suggest to invest in clothes for work,maybe they cost a little bit more but quality is higher and usually classic clothes are always good. I have always a maxi bag, honestly the other day I was watching some clutches in a shop but every clutch seemed really small and not good for my kind of work.



Some time ago happened that I received a last minute invite for a dinner and I wanted to came back at home to change but the group booked restaurant only 5 minutes later my arrive iin train station, so I started also to think about look that could be good since early morning to late night...


And there are other days that I am not in mood to wear jacket and blazer, so this kind of vest could help you to be elgant professional and comfortable.


Ok if you have a wedding invite I suggest you to bring the outfit for wedding in the office, it's a special occasion!!!


Commenti