WHY I PREFER BUY VEGGIES INTO FARMER MARKETS INSTEAD GROCERIE SHOP


When you need to buy in bulk, commercial centre , discount are perfect they have really good deals, plus in discount you can find and buy a lot of non-perishable items.
Ok during winter there isn't a big variety and choiche for veggies and fruit, so also grocery store/supermarket/discounts are ok but when season permits to stay out longer is good to have a good farmer to buy your veggies and your fruit.

Near my home I have my favourite shop that is a mix between a veggie and fruit shop and a farmer, but in the month of august it is on vacation so near stadium there is the other my favourite.

Why I like those two?
Products are local and fresh, and the fact you can have a real relation with farmer/owner is a plus, you can talk about a lot of things, he can also suggest fresh products and receipes with particular items. Tastes are completely different, believe me, after a bite of a fresh, local and seasonal product you will want to came back to grocery veggies.
Other thing I really appreciate is that prices are really good, in the first I love the €0.99 corner, I hang out from that corner with full big shoppers, you can touch and select what you prefer.
Are Ecological products, being local they aren't from far, this means short travel good for planet.
Farmers market came back to real favour and taste of foods.

While when you are in the supermarket you a lot of time cannot touch a lot to chose better, usually you need to choose what you touch, price are not always good and premade boxes are also more expensive, the sale man in that field is never gentle, hoestly is better to don't ask nothing,several times products are from really far places ok I know that here in Italy is not possible to have bannas so they are from really far, but lemons, tomatoes, salads could be easily find in the nearly areas... 

You prefer supermarket or farmers market?

Commenti