WINDOW SHOPPING

Window shopping means that I go inside shop or watch the cloths outsite without buying nothing. This is been one of my first experience to go inside commercial center and look only, usually I said it but in the end I came back at home with something new and a lot of time also not really necessary. The fact I started to have a budget to respect helped me a lot and now before to buy almost eerything I ask to myself several questions:
low cost version always cute by H& the cost is €19.95

  • I like it?
  • I really need it or i already have something similar?
  • It worth the price?
  • I will use for real or not
Those usually are some of quetions sample that I ask before to buy new clothes, in the last months I also started to prepare a list of things I really need, or I think, then I open my wardrobe and if there is something in the list I cut that items from the list, a lot of time I re-discover clothes I forgot to have.

But sometimes I watch something in a expensive boutique and I start to think that I would like to have, until I realize the real price of it, so then having a limited budget to respect I start to search for low cost version, for example the other day I was surfing in the web, watch in net-a-porter.com  and I fallen in love for this black bag 
The real cost of this lovely bag on the site is €995 (whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?)


Window shopping is ok when you don't need to buy new things, so you can say ik I will buy it when I will achieve that goal, but honestly I never liked to spend a lot of money on clothes/bag (but there is a friend of mine that wera only brand clothes and accessories),I prefer spend money for good travels and for books, but apart American holiday (flight is been a little expensive) I never spent €995 only for one thing. 

However window shopping is good to find something that cptures our attention and then find low cost vversion is good, think about a wish list in your mind and for everey goal in your life that you'll achieve you can gift one things on your list (be realistic with your budget and chose things you can really afford)

Commenti