BEYOND THE BLACKBOARD


Some nights ago I was at home after a busy day and I wanted to relax watching something and I found this movie, that I discovered only in the end that is based from a true story.
Stacy Bess is a young woman that has a degree as teacher and  she accept her firs job in a school, but the first day of job she discovers that that isn't a nrmal school, but is a class with kids from 5 to 12 than can be considered homeless and with this status for kids is impossible to attend "normal" school.
Day by day, arguments after arguments, compromises, help finally she finds a way t build a true ralationship with kids and their families, and luckily also Us goverment changed something!!!
The movie is based on true experience of Stacy BEss that wrote the book "nobody don't love nobody, for the moment I watche donly th emovie but I am going to looking for and real also the book!!!


Commenti