FALL IS ARRIVING


I am still in my vacation from work,or better office is still closed to public because new memebers of society still need to do business meeting and take decisions, basically it is been a staycation but honestly i liked a lot spend the month of august inmy hometwon where the people was almost all in their holiday, no long lines in the office, no discussions for a parking, no clock to follow to put all the things to do in determinated hours and/or days. I had also the opportunity to spend time with some ex collegue of college and past work office, in every place i worked I kept contact with someone.

However now that temperature became a little bit colder this is a really good excuse to prepare hout soup, I can say that it's my comfty dish during cold season and men it could be delicious and healty, in some of next post I will share my favourite soup receipes!!!

I was doing shopping in grocery store inside commercial center and I watched a lot of office supplies and then I went in H&M shop with all the new arrivals, men their prices are really affordable and because during this year together work I will have some events to attend (wedding, bachelor party, birthday, art exposition, museum and more) and few clothes inside my closet, every tot months I open wardrobe keep only clothes I wear really often and the rest go to church for charity, maybe during the next year I could try to do a swap party, so I have almost all outfits for work but only a couple of dresses for special occasion. 

So I went in the real shop and then in virtual, ok I don't like a lot buy clothes on internet I like with bonprix because after first errors now I know exactly which is my size on their catalogue, but if is possible is always better try some clothes in real life so you are sure if it fits and size is right, but in the same time i must to admit that online shopping offers real deals!!!
I love use web to buy books that I a cannot find in bookshop of my hometown, sometimes I am not able to find determinated books also in Rome, so internet is my salvation :P

However unluckily I cannot still spend free and I need to have a for clothes, so I took my financial documents, see all the fixed expenses for this months and the salary (not including side hustle because every cent from this will go directly into savings) and I decided that I must to find lloks for a max of €100 (including accessories and if the amount is less than €100 is better).
 So here there is a little selection of outfit I can permit (once per month from September till December), so my total budget 
for fall season is €400, it is not so low and not so high but you can find funny looking for low cost version of dress you saw in a fashion magazine or in a runway!!!
My selection from H&M:
HAppy hour after work

For a special date

with a wthite shirt/blouse is perfecxt fro work
Then i found another idea for a party in Asos



Being curvy for all my life I used black until I discover that if you are good to choose and mix fabric, texture and colour you can seems a lot thinner( if you are wearing large blouse put skinny pants or leggings down, or if you are wearing large palazzo pants use a strecht shirt, choose your favourite part and show that and hide what you dislike), so having a passion for colour I use them, also if for work I tend to use professional colours as: black, grey, blue but with some colour touch I feel better!!! this items I love in the web are good because is possible to mix all with clothes I already have and they fit with new arrivals too.

Commenti