MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP


Ok another week is ended, and in this exactly moment I am came back at home after a full week end of work in the cafe and with part of the side hustle income I'll buy a new pair of jeans ( I had a project to don't buy ned clothes till october but all my pair of jeans are broken and I am not going to work wearing only painties), change something in the car (or better my brother will do I will pay:P) and rest  will go into "savings account".
In this past week  I wanted to finish the book but all dyas I am been really busy with errands and in the evening I was so tired that the only thing I wanted to do was Sleep.
Next week end I will work again in the cafe, probably I will have all the week end usy till Christmas period, I'll meet new and old friends, for example this morning I met again after 5 years a guy really funny and we takjed as we did years ago, honestly is very nicewhen you remember a person and when you meet this èerson again your idea is = to reality, while in other cases something became so different. This evening I will prepare some posts for the blog and I will read and study a little bit.

  1. The most I've spent this last week was: on fuel, I used 3 times this week and my car being old, "drinks" alot of fuel.
  2. Today I am thankful for side hustles that are permitting me to save for important financial goals
  3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was: discover a interesting program "prince$$" where Gail van Oxlade helps young and less youngs ladies how to have a better relation with money and relatives.
  4. I will consider this week a success if I will finish the book and exercise book for the exam, time pass quickly so 2014 is behind the corner,
  5. The coldest place I have visited: well it is in situated in the North of Italy, up of Tourin that is called "Le valli Valdesi"days are warm with dry sun but in the evening also if you are in the middle of July you need to have a cardigan/sweater because it's very cold. But it is nice because here almost everyone is protestant/Evangelist/waldesian/methodis so is possible to find "riforma"'s journal in every newsstand. (if you want to know more about this place visit here )

Commenti