PASSION & PURITY BOOK by ELISABETH ELLIOT

I know that title isn't in english but hei I'm italian and usually I read book  in my mothertongue so is possible to have difference from book's covers and title between countries!!!

Everytime I'm in Rome and I've enough time to visit the christian bookshop I search and usually find nice christian book, section of testimonials books is my favourite togethere gadget and gift ideas.
However yesterday I was talking with a frined of mine about that with internet is simple to keep in touch with someone with skype, email & co, but years ago if someone needed to go far there were only old fashion letter and patience to wait for news, honestly also in our era could happens if one of two go in a very far place without opportunity to communicate with digital ways ut only old ways (letters, packs).

Passion & purity is a true and sweet love story between Elisabeth and Jim Elliot, she descirbes her feelingg, emotions, hopes, impatience to receive his letters and news from him, fears to lose him and other kind of fears, the pain for distance between her love (when you can communicate and see each other daily you can only wait to have the letters, but honestly I like the old fashion handwritten letter them have a special touch) , Jim is a missionary and need to go far from his love, in that time internet probably didn't exist but in some remote place also now web is inexistent, both christian and loving Jesus,ask to Him for what they must to do waiting His answers, living following Christian relationship by biblical view.  All the story is wonderful and there moments of not understanding, everything that helps their relation as fiancè!

If you are in a long distance relationship you have instant connection with Elisabeth, I like Love stories and when are Real story is better, I read it last summer and honestly I loved it!!!

Commenti