STYLE FOR CURVY

When I was 6 I wanted absolutely to became a stylist but then I discover love for travel and I canghed my project but being a woman I always liked to read fashion magazines and follow fashion shows ( yesterday is been the final day of Milano Fashion week) but in my teen years I can say for sure that I had horribles horribles outfits, I can still remembe that in high scholl I wore palazzo jeans under longuette skirt, with multi-level shirt and probably I thought to be "fashion" probably I was more similar to Michelin puppet that a fashion girl.
Growing up I understood what model fits on me and what is better to delete, in some shops I still have problems to find my size ( I'm currently a 12 so I can be considered a plus size) but in other that have REAL SIZE I find easily my clothes....but this is a recent story because until Plus size models and actress became muses for stylist was terrible to find something nice also for curvy girl, every dress for curvy was large black and ugly and terrible expensive.

Christina Hendriks is a curvy woman and I think she is really sexy and she has a great sense of style, Kelly Brook is considered a sex bom with her curvy figure, same story for Elisa d'Ospina tall,italian, beautiful plus size model look her images on web and understand your body tipe and style of clothes that can work on you:

Christina Hendricks:

Look who said that white is only for skinny women? With right model it fit perfectly with every body type!!!
Watch all the episode of Mad MEn and see how her look is always faboulous and perfect!!!

KElly Brook
She has a hourglass figure with small belly but large hips and big breast, tabloid magazines love to write about weight gain of celebs, but personally I find her real with curves and I can say she has a healty image respect to skinny models on catwalks!!!
She show her hourglass figure using belt to show her belly section and then choose good fabric and models perfect for her body type!!!

ELisa D'Ospina, I said she is one of my favourite model one becuase is italian, and second she is real woman with real curves and great sense of style:

Finally also fashion world open his mind to curvy and real world!!!!

Commenti