WHY I CHOOSE ONLINE BANK


At the beginning I had normal bank account, I was working for first time in real estate agency and I receive every month a check, so for the first 3 months I went in the bank to change then after several times the man in the bank asked me if I wanted to have a bank account, my first answer is been maybe later, then a month after I went in that bank and I asked for bank account.

Normal with a pos, letters from bank every 3 months, but year after year I noticed that the cost of it increased so last summer I went in the bank asking why my cost was so high so they explained me that the letters had a cost, pos has a cost,yes this is a thing that I know, but then I asked information also for online bank account to follow my finances, they offered me a free year of pos, I go in the bank to deposit cash only once per month but with bills for that I have on it, I don't spend one cent more of determinated amount.
There are some cases where I need to go to post office but it's rare!!!

If you go in the post office, maybe you have to pay only €27 well then there is the cost of the process that now is €1,30, same thing with payment online no additional cost.

This is ok for me that I wprk with pc, my generation grew using web, I convinced my parents (I spent several hours to explain to my mother how use pc and the web, she know basic things but, she is able to use it) but I think that in some cases it could be hard, you cannot ask to a man of 70 years to change from night to day his mind, he want togo in the bank in person, ttalk with a real assistand and have cash on his hands. Honestly for this kind of person is better to go directly in the bank, most of them don't have credit card or prepay card, some haveen't post but only checks. 

When I choose the online bank they asked if I want to have a normal credit card, I said no thanks, well I have a prepaid card that I use only when I need to book flights and I know the exactly amount there is in the card, honestly I am always been a little bit scared about  credit card, plus there are always interests to pay also if you don't use it, plus I decide to don't download app on my blackberry , for every thing is connected with my bank I use my pc desk, I have folders where I have all documents for my bank, I can control everything daily and for me is a lot better.

Until last year annual cost of my "normal" bank account was €46, now is the half, I try to pay always cash but then if I use pos (tending to chose my bank atm in town or I must to pay commissions on withdrawal from other banks that is €2,30 each) I write on my organizer so I can control daily what I really can spend and I stay focused on my financial goals, I don't need to spend time doing line in the bank, I open pc connect with my bank account and do all operations.

What about you?


Commenti