HOME DECOR

I said that I am looking for a new house or better for my house, I visited severals but I haven't found the right house yet.
I like a lot when in my mailbox there are ctalogues (fro mclothes, to home stuff, to kitchen items and co.), so the other day I received some catalogues about Home decor, and I started to see price for everything from the bathroom cabinet, to kitchen, to couch, to office desk and so...I already decided colour, model and type of every interior but I haven't the house, unluckily this week end is a lot rainy and I can say that houses is always better with sunny days, so you can see good and bad things, while on rainy and grey days you can miss a lot of things.


Also industries are feeling the recession and if they want to sell they need to do a lot of sales and infact doing a list of things are necessary in a home the cost is less of what I thought:

bathroom cabinet €299
bath furniture (wc, bidet, shower) €300
bedroom €0 ( I'm going to have my lovely antique bedroom
kitchen € Unsure I saw some models that i like and price are in a range between €790 to€2900 ( and the model I saw included all furnitures, dishwasher, oven)
gues bedroom a total of between €600 to €990
Laundry machine €500/600
GRand total is between €2489 to over €5000
I'm still unsure about fridge, I would like to have a big one but for the moment big are too expensive but I still not found a nice medium size (however I still not included some other things as a blender and other accessories)


A lot of things I already have,I don't need to buy new pan, glasses, dishes, I microwave, a little table for living room, two desks for office, a comfty old couch and other stuff...but I can say that I like home decor and now I am finding nice go to used market and see what there is in the shop


However the cost of home furnishings is not so expensive, and I did some price comparisions and in my region I can find niche house for less than €100000 (from prce are exclused all cost :agency, notary,& co) but surfing on the net I saw that in Paris a little home coul easily cost mre than €150000 for a tiny studio of 50m...I never been in Paris and I am going to visit also because I like a lot picture on instagram of Paris Living (I went in France once and I visited Lyon but I still have great memories of this holiday and Paris is my whishlist of european week ends to do)...I can say that if i'd be extremely rich I'd invest a lot of money buying homes all around the world!!!
Try to imagine to have a nice apartment with a viwev like this one:

Now I came back to work and to see other home offers (honestly it is becaming a work but I know that I'll find my dream house soon)!!!

Commenti