MIDWEEK PLANS


This week started with a rainy monday, but yesterday and today is been really sunny and warm (quiet unusual to be in the month of October), I talked a lot with my cousin in the cafe and yesterday after grocery shopping I went into book section I saw 2 books that were on my booklist and I watched the price so I bought because prices were the same of my lovely virtual bookshop but in this case I'd must to add shipping cost, so I bought without extra costs!!!
If you go into kid section there are a lot of ideas for Halloween, well to be honest I don't celebrate it as festivity but I like to have a good excuse to bake:P!


Inside my organizer there are a lot of post it with thigs to do, place to see, books to read...honestly I am becaming a woman's lists but usually I tend to do everything I plan to do exactly on that day, but also when I have nothing to do  I try to make plans, maybe little (ex: morning = cleaning, afternoon= reading/shopping)!!!


Now I don't know if is because is autumn is arrived or because I need to have some changes, so I decide to dedicate this month to food and eat cleaning, having a good and healty diet from monday till friday and be free on week end I organize some dates with friends over food. This is a good method to put always attention on food choiche, so I tend to buy only seasonal veggies and fruit, this helps a lot on managing money and menu planning!
This month I want to learn how to use pumpkin from appetizer to cake...


This week end I am free from work inthe cafe so probably I will use it for some diy projects, finish at least one book, honestly this month I bought 8 books that means 2 books per week, isn't a mission impossible for me because I love to read, but with busy journeys read one per week is good too.
I know if I'd use library books could be free, but in my dream house I visualize a giant library with tons of books and honestly in my hometown is hard to find for free books I want and for me books isn't waste of money!!!



Commenti