WORK FROM HOME


Some time ago I wrote that I cannot work only at home, well after a long period of try/though/meeting I have a work all from home, thesalary is a little bit higher respect last job and I will have less expenses, so this will help me to save more money in the end of every month.

At the beginning I was scared about the fact I could spend all day in front of pc, well I was wrong I asked and boss accepted my schedule time monday-friday 9am-5pm; good news is that my alarm willn't rang at 6am ever morning but a little bit later(yuhu!), I still have a social life and for everything I usually do on week end all at once, I can from 6 pm daily.
Considering that usually from my hometown to Rome I was sitting in the train at least 2,30 hours leaving early and arriving late afternoon...this new work schedule is a lot better.

I can work in my pajamas, but honestly I prefer to wear real clothes so my mind is on the mood for REAL WORK, is true I am using car only once/twice per week and I keep it but I can save from public trasportation €40 per month, that in the end of the year is €480,00(with half of this savings I could do an european weekendwithout intack other savings) and without monthly train ticket I'll save €90 per month that in a year means € 1080 , I'm looking for saving for deposit and every cent I can save is a cent near my Dream home.
I'm trying to save harder and spend less as possible (I'd like to spend only money from dog sitting and put almost all salary and cafe's salary into bank account, is so damn good see your balance became higher.


Staying at home could give me a lot of temptation for snacking, so I've bought cereal bars, fruits and decided a weekly menu planning as I am working in a office far from it.I need to undderstand well the cost, probably this area will be a little bigh higher respext past but is normal when I change work I need a little bit of time to understand how budget can work really well!!!

Social Life?ok maybe this seems the hardest thing at the beginning: don't have collegues in the same room to talk, but I can use skype to communicate with other group members and honestly finish to work at 5pm I can meet more friends for real in human hours and I have finally time to organize with calm date with friends: For example this week I have a for girls only dinner, an happy hour and 2 dog sitting night session that with last work was impossible to have, plus I've just planned some free activities during the week (culture time)...

Do you prefer work in a office or could you think about home based work?

I will keep you update

Commenti