MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This pen is a gift from my ex boss, she bought it during her travel in New york!!!

This past week is been busy, with unexpected events some really good and some bad but in the average is been quiet ok, unless last monday 4th of November that i did so many run from bank to office to bank to other office that in the end I seriously thought "What the hell, I'm still young but how a ancient could manage it?"...well let me explain a little bit, my father retired in 2008 and labor union with Inland Revenue did some calculus wrong so now they asked to my parents pay for a determined amount, ok so I went into Inland revenue's offices and ask for payment by installments, so with 4 rates, one every 3 months on that day I went into bank to pay first...well I give to the office lady paper with all codes and she replied me that se wasn't able, she was afraid to do errors...so she send me to the nearest labor union that helped me (yep I waited for at least one hour), then I came back to my bank and finally paid, then I needed to send email to Inland Renevue as confirmation of the payment...ok I have internet I use it for work and honestly for me apart long long walks is been easy but a men that never used we, how can mangage it?

On wednesday night me and claudia had our appointment talking at, future, savings, love, work and more things eating me a slice of pizza and her a ice cream...I received a lovely postcard from Cambrige...I collect postcards and I am always happy to receive it....this past week is been really busy and full of payments...necessary!!!

I read my lovely foreign magazines and had a lot informations and suggestions for Xmas period and not only, more informations about business opportunity in other countries and more, plus new receipe...believe me when I am really stressed I need or to read a book with a big and hot cup of tea or cooking...
  • The most I've spent this last week was on Taxes payment, bills...not so happy but necessary....I know seems that bills are a neverending story, luckily no more bill until next 15 days.
  • Today I feel proud towards money because I am been able to dont overspend, yes sometiem I needed to rinounce to something but nothing really important, and I am really proud because my budget worked from the beginning while last times I changed works I needed at least a couple of months.
  • Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was receive postcard from Cambrige from my firend Noemi that is doing her school year abroad and one other thing is been visit shops and read magazine for Xmas and more ideas.
  • I will consider this week a success if I will have a vegetarian week, I am tryng to eat meat less is possible, vegetarian diet can be really full diet with dairy and eggs...and having this diet for a week I want to see how much we can save on grocery weekly bill.
  • This time of year with temperature changes I have a nasty cold, me and kleenex became best friend and my nose became red, not so nice, luckily covering it with scarfs situation became better!

Commenti

  1. Oh! It was so lovely that you quoted me and the postcard in your daily topic!! <3 <3 <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. No problem, I like the postcard and believe me is been a nice moment of the week :)

      Elimina

Posta un commento