MY "NOT SO" SECRET WISHLIST

Well first of all I need to do a confession, one week ago I had sounds problem on my pc and honestly I am not a very technological person-ok I am able to surf in the ner, send email, wrting but don't ask me how to do a graphic or how do resolve something-so I needed t send a message to my technician Paolo, but he was away for work but sent me a lot of direction and then I solved...more simple but alone I am not able...yep I will never be a programmar or part of Tech team...but at the same tiem I must to confess thath I like to spend time walking and visiting tech shops.
This is my personal list of thing I'd like to buy whenever I want without looking price having a unlimited buget.
First of all I am saving for one of my most important goal: HOME the following pic is my ideal house and It's not free...
Honestly I am trying hard to save and looking for a simple house-also with renovations works to do-but with a big backyard/garden.
With a unlimited budgt i'd buy more than one house, one in the mountain and in other places or countries:


I think I wrote for the moment I have only pc desk because my netbook broke and when I am away I have internet connection on my blackberry (honestly I use to read notification from fb, twitter and emails, plus do photos) and i am looking for a new laptop but until the new year I am not going to buy a new one.
I don't think is comfty travel with pc desk, ok to be honest is better to ave a period of digital detox but only the fact you have laptop with you is good....and when I am away send email is more cheaper than call daily famil from foreign country.
This morning I receive another happy catalogue and some greeting card so for those I will spend only on postage stamps...I love receive catalogue, also if I am so tired and I adon't want to hang out, I can always do a window shopping without spending...hurra for wallet!!!



Being a woman I like fashion, clothes, bags & accessories but usually I tend to wear most of time pants and sneakers but if I had a unlimited budget would mean that I can also chose to don't work so forgot alarm clock...visiting netaporter cliciking everything I like without thinking about price...
For example this lovely black dress is from Oscar de la Renta and cost €2060...yep it is nice, elegant, simple but honestly when you paid a lot for a dress then you feel comfty wearing it or are you afraid to damage it...probably this is why I love so much low cost, similar things but really lower prices.

Surely with unlimited budget I don't need the extra work in the cafe but I'll be able to travel every week end, next summer I'd like to visit Greece and in my personal spring break of 2014 I'd like to spend a week end in  the UK.

What would you do with a UNLIMITED budget???

Commenti

  1. Amiciciaaa!! you are very ambitious wishing that kind of houses :P
    But, to be honest I like them too ^_^

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I know but this is my whishlist with a unlimited budget:)

      Elimina

Posta un commento