OCTOBER'S BOOKS REVIEWS

In the month of October I've bought and read a lot of books that I totally loved each one. I can say that october is been my reading month...

MY books of the month of OCtober :


Wedding nights
Sophie Kinsella's last novel, honestly I have a preference for BEky Bloomwood adventures into shopping and financial dilemas!!!

Giro di vita this a true diet story of the author, every woman that struggles with her weight has an instant connection:
Un anno di gloria, a GLoria's year, here Gloria where the lovely curly heroine is looking for true love, and also if she thinks that mr right is Giulio, she will discover that true love is more near that she supposed
A love story based in another country, a bestseller born as a ebook

I don't resist when I read New York in the title and the book I heart New york is lovely and a success story that began from a guilty moment, a new city, new look and new life and adventures:
And a lovely book that gives you the chanche to have purity of your childhood is been Sundays at Tiffany:
I worked as real estate agent and I know exactly which kind of lies every agent can sell to you and in this book there is everything I laugh from first to last page
who has me loves animals will love this book where there are stories about this angel with 4 legs, amazing and touching stories
Good money investment!!!

Commenti