THE HAPPINESS FOOD LIST


Most of us know that have an ealty diet is good also for healt problems, most researches proved that there are food that help your heart and your healt.
I always said that food is the first medicine for your body, so when I found this food list I am been happy to know that I am in a good way:


  • skin yogurth
  • spinach
  • egg
  • orange
  • dark chocolate
  • dry apricots
  • cherries (only when is season)
  • beans
  • rabbit (ok honestly about meat I eat only chicken, turkey and sometimes pork/pig)
  • nuts
  • rosemary
  • coffee
  • beer baking soda
  • mussels
  • avocado
  • green tea
  • bananas
  • sardines
  • extra virgin oil
  • oats
Also doctor that study everything about cancer say that there is a list of food that can help you and eating well help to protect your heart:

  • dry beans
  • olive oil
  • nuts
  • onion
  • salmon and oily fish
  • broccoli
  • pistachios
  • sesame oil
  • whole cereals
  • cranberries
On this season remember to put into your chart seasonal veggies,fish and fruit so your healt will thank you but your wallet too!!!

Commenti

  1. Have your never tried cranberries? They are very delicious and English people use to make them with broccolies and mayonnaise. What a delicacies! :P

    RispondiElimina
  2. I tied dry cranberries I don't like alot mayo but I will give it a chance:P

    RispondiElimina
  3. Great!
    When I saw that dish for the first time I was shocked because English people use to put uncooked broccolies in that salad :P Therefore I was very brave tasting them. I can say that it was worthy :D

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento