WINE COOKIES

I said one of my method to fight stress is cooking so I like to find new receipes and try to recreate at home, yesterday evening I  need to relax and think plus I had a sweet craving so I decide to make Wine's cookies...I know I know usually into bakery you need to use exctly weight for every ingredient, well in this case I use a glass.



INGREDIENTS:


  • 3 1/2 cup of flour
  • 1 cup of red wine
  • 1 cup of oil
  • a pinch of baking soda
  • sugar for decoration
DIRECTIONS:


In a large bowl put flour, oil wine and work it until paste became soft, then put some piece and working with hands create little cookies, put them into sugar. 
Put in the oven at 180° for 30 minutes. 



Serve cookies warm or cold, they are delicious always, you can use it also as special home made gift for someone special who loves food!!!


Commenti