XMAS GIFTS IDEAS

My plan is to buy all the gifts for the end of November so I will not stressed on gift last minute reasearches...Is from a couple of years that I plan early, also shops starts Xmas decorations in the end of November, and if before I though "Come on is too early" now I like to have time to search perfect gift for perfect person...I had a journal where i write name and gift I do every year so I am quiet sure to dont buy and give same thing to sameperson every year;P

Who know me knows that I love food, travels, books and diy, but I also love to receive materils for correspondence, planning calendar-organizer, and snail mail/greeting cards...simple but lovely personal!!!

I try to don't spend a lot and usually I put always handmade in the Xmas baskets, plus I like to create wrapping paper if I am not able to find a one nice inside shops.

I always have candles so if I receive a extra gift I know that I have something nice to give back...but one of my favourite Xmas things is Bake cookies and other kind of sweets.
I love to receive foodie basket for Xmas!!!

Some ideas also being on a budget if you are not so good with diy? use web to find suggestions ideas and prices, determined a budget per person and then search...this is really good when you have time, while if you wait last days there isn't big choiche and prices are higher tha tusual!!!

IF you have a girly girly friend, look for nice prodcts, isn't necessary spend a lot but also with cheaper price you can buy good quality products...for example I have a friend that loves works with nails and this could be a nice idea, then adding a nice beauty pochette gift is ready:

Your relative/friend has just bought her/his first home? gift him/her something useful and nice:
Your friend is a fashion addict and you don't know what to gift? in this case choose shop prepay card, you decide a amount and then you buy a card with exactly worth... or if you want to try try to find hints about something she would like...hoping that is in your budget area...




When you know habits and preferences choose a nice gift became easier this is sure!!!

One last thing, remember a lovely handwritten greeting card...it with a nice datail on packagin gives a special and personal touch.

Commenti