B FACTOR DIET

I said I always struggled with my weight ...ok to be honest during my teens I ate worst things ever, but growing up also If I have tendendancy to gain weight easily I discover the pleasure of a healty diet and healty food...but I must to admit I am been always curios to read (and sometimes try) diet books...

I think that in my future hoome I need to have a giant library room where books are divided by category (travel, christians, romance, diet, foreign langages, diet, business &finance, cookbook and more)...I'm an avid reader)...

However this is a book by an italian diet coach Samantha Biale, she suggest a diet, I must to confess that after years of diets are alls quiet similars, but if you want to try this I can recommend becuase it offers one important thing that not all nutritionists suggest write a sensation diary where you write what you ate, when and which were your feelings... this helps you to see in which part of journey you're more hungry than usual (after a discussion with partner, in the middle of day...)

My favourite parts of this book are been real testimonials on it and the suggestion to follow on first week of your new diet, that as every nutritionist/diet coach suggest would must became your new lifestyle...

MON- wake up slowly: great, I have always problem with alarm clock rings, usually I say the classic phrase "another five minutes", do strectching and dont be overbusy 
TUE- detox time, drink a lot, I don't have problem to drink but I have several friends hat have problems to finish 1/2 litr of water so nutritionist suggest to drink at least one glass of water every hour so in the end of work day you drank 1 1/2 without problems:P...if you are in a stressful period BREATH, big breaths helps you to calm down and if that day you don't have enough time for a real meal use barrets, those are better than a fast lunch in a fast food;
WED-Energy e& happiness: laugh a lot,use herbs to improve your energy level (natural methods I love) Do a gift to yourself (here isn't necessary spend a lot but you can gift that lovely hat you watched everytime you walked in front of it, little gifts for yourself helps a lot);
THU-Wellness: Researches prove that sea's hair helps your healt but living in city far from it try to recreate it, into shops you can find a lot of products to recreate it...if you can afford try a massage ina beauty center (well honestly It wirth as gift in my personal opinion you must only be sure that it is in your budget and isn't an extra)...music, music, music listening it helps you and there is a kind of music for everything.
FRI-Sensorial Experiences-choose right food to improve your healt and sensations, use mushrooms on light meals and taste for real the meal, eating slowly, biting slowly...doing it you will learn eat in right mood and time.

but I must to say what I've understoon my weight lost and gain weight, that you must to be active, eat everything with MODERATION, this is the secret, also your mind said to eat an entire cake, you choose only a slice of it and later do a walk or some activities to burn off calories, if in a meal I eat a little bit too much I don't skip the next meal but it will bw a glass of milk and some fruit if I am not really hungry I don't east and when my stomach say that it is I drink water first, because most times we confuse the message that our body is sending so before eat try to drink a big glass of water...

Commenti