I'M IN LOVE FOR...

A lot of friends of mine have just started the research for the perfect Xmas gift, well here there are some things that I'd love to receive, so I can say that this is a post for Gift to myself...well cause I have a damn budget to respect probably I will do a list of things to gift me during all over the year and not only in December...I think have "myself gift isn't a bad thing but we can consider a personal gift for something important", first travel alone, promotion at work, the end of fthat hard foreign language and so... and we must also confess that we are the only person that cannot buy wrong things for themself:P-remember don't take this phrase as a excuse to do unecessary shopping daily, you must always think about your future-

However being into Xmas gentle and good mood I can say that this month I am totally in love for those things:

in front of my bank opened a cafe-chocolaterie that has the most delicious chocolate cupcakes (and more ) I ate in my life

This is a girly girly dress that could be perfect with a pair of biker boots or flats or high heels shoes...always

I love collect rings but cause I already have a lot for the moment I limit to see in the shops and on web 
I love biker boots tgey're perfect and honestly also comfty

Elegant outfit for a romantic date
I love maxy bags and this is my favourite colour!!!

Oh I could contnue without a end, but being a normal person with a budget to respect I can say that until february I cannot buy :

  • new books
  • new clothes
  • new shoes
  • new bags
the only shopping I can do till february is grocery and medicines, for the rest nothing is accepted!!!

Commenti