MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been one of more busiest week with last days of job, using car daily to do errands and go to hospital, but probably tomorrow will be the last day of hospital- everything went well in surgery and post surgery-but car was necessary bus aren't so much to go and arrive over there and hours are terribles, yep we need work on this field!!!


I cooked vegetarian rustic cake but also fi I wanted to eat vegetarian more was possible I failed I ate chicken breast, turkey sandwiches, prosciutto sandwiches yep there were a lot of veggies but now I am trying to decide a diet weekly plan.



I washed a lot of dishes, yep I have dishwasher machine but sometimes I washed half into dishwasher (used only when It was full, this is more ecological) and half on hands, it's been good.  I cleaned and reorganized second desk, I finished to read one book, for this month I read 2 books, also if the first were 2 book in one, so this month probably I'll read 3 books, the last- is from an italian writer Chiara Gamberale and for the moment the book is very interesting, every day for 10 minutes you need to do something you never did before....and reading the chapter's title I was falling in love for it!!!



I am working on new year budget, this 2014 will be more frugal than 2013 but with more activities, in this past months I discover that this is possible...






  1. The most I've spent this past week was: on grocery and fuel, necessary, good food for us and for animals and fuel for trasportation necessary also if a little bit more expensive than last month.
  2. Today I feel nervous towards money because on 19th I went to bank to put a little amount on my credit card but at the moment wasn't possible so they said me we'll re try later, well on my bank movements there was this passage but on my prepaid card nothing, so tomorrow morning I will go in the bank to talk and understand where are my money, I know that is a little amount but its my money and I think I must to know where is it.
  3. Money can't buy happiness, one free thing I did last week that made me happy was: or better were: read my foreign magazines, cooking vegetarian receipe and talk with one of my childhood friends that is pregnant:P...
  4. I will consider this week a success if I'll use car less is possible and spend less is possible (xmas gifts done, greeting cards sent so no extra expenses for the moment), I am doing a lot of work on my new budget
  5. My favourite Xmas song is or better are severals White Xmas, Jingle bells, Last Xmas but now I llike a lot listen Michael Buble Xmas cd.

Commenti