MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This is one of my favourite postcard from my american holiday in 2012

This past week is been interesting, I talked with new person, discovered that a lot of nurses are very posh person while other are very gentle, about finance is been really bad, I preferred to spend my money instead my parents money for grocery, fuel &co, so this week is been extremely expensive for car cost and grocery bills, luckily I had a plan so I havent overspent plus I bought 2 books for my parents, we spent Xmas at hospital and is been an alternative Xmas plus I had occasion to see a large group of Santa Claus that arrived for kids amazing scene!!!...

In January I came back to work almost every week end into the cafe, so is a little bit of extra money, but honestly I am looking also for new extra money income, baby sitting, dog sitting &co, I am trying to save more quickly is possible, keeping also a social life...and honestly ii is not so hard as I thought, planning is  the right choiche...for New year one of most important goal is to have a good financial life.

I'm planning also a trip in Spring in the UK, so I can visit my friend Noemi, hopefully I'll have once week end free also from work inthe cafe to travel, last year I did a sort of staycation but it is been really good, I discovered also the nice side of spending August in town.

I failed my experiment to eat vegetarian all the week but I did for once, so I will try to keep this habit to have a free meat day, mybe together with the no speding day, also if this is been almost ipossible in the last 2 weeks, but now finally is good!


  1. The most I've spent this past week was on car and grocery, I did grocery shopping for parents plus my car needed repairs and fuel costed more that usual because I used it daily.
  2. I'm thankful for a lot of things, honestly also in bad moment there is something positve so I am thankful for everything
  3. Money can't buy happiness One free thing I did last week that made me happy was: finish to read a book, meet some friends for Xmas whiches:P and the most sweetest gift I recveived is been a little greeting card form the daughter of one of my ex collegue and friend.
  4. I will consider this week a success if I will able to use car only once or twice per week, the other day foots or bus
  5. My favourite Xmas movie: honestly I must to admit that I like everything is with Xmas touch but I don't know if it is A xmas movie or not but I like to watch Neverendingstory 1 & 2, Little Women, Beauty and the Beast cartoon and a lot of more...



Commenti