SIMPLY EXERCISE


Yes you can say that I am a sort of Dr Jeckil and Mr Hide, during cold motnhs my only gym is walks with dogs while when beautiful season arrives with warm sun, longer journeys I became active and use bike instead car (ok honestly I am trying to use car less as possible all over the year), longer walks with dogs and alone, don't ask me to run I hate it, I don't know why but every time I tried I had impression to lose my pants my max is a fast nordic walking:P...but reading blogs in the web and magazine I discovered new method to do gym at home using fitness dvd-this is good so you don't feel alone, you don't feel stupid if you don't understand an exercise at first time- 

Also homeworks are a great time to do exercise, I tried and honestly I had results but I still hate do homeworks, I love to cook but don't like a lot wash the dishes later (thanks dishwasher) honestly I think I have a problem with Ironing and laundry machine, Ir oning is boring and laudry machine well honestly I need time to understand how it works and when I understood is arrived time to change it -.-.


If you have a job in a office is normal that after 8 hours of work you're not tempted to do gym, so why don't use office hour to try little strategies?

  • every hour take 5 minutes and d  squats so in the end of day you'll do 40 minutes of squats.
  • change habits: use stairs instead lift
  • Do you know that you can do exercise also when you're sit? do stretching
  • First of all you need to remember to have a right posture in front of pc, this is a good exercise for a lot of your muscles.
Ok those are simply exercise's suggestions that help you to keep fit, but this isn't a good excuse to indulge in junk food always, you need to swap for more healty food.





Commenti

  1. Mmmmmmh....healthy food? In England? It is almost Christmas time :P Honestly I usually do stretching exercises sitting in front of the pc, otherwise I will become like the Notre Dame hunchbacked :P

    RispondiElimina
  2. Come on also in Egnland there are healty food:P, It's almost Xmas also over here and infact during week end usually I indulge a little bit into choclate...good that you do stretching exercise in front of pc:P

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento