SMART-SHOPPING SOLUTIONS


Having a budget planning is became easier day by day , but I must to admit that sometimes I would like to have more money so I will be able to spend without thinking if I can afford it or not...but when I followed the news that inThe Us Mc Donald's employers cannot still permit a lot of things I felt really lucky for every single things I have.

Yesterday my friend Roberta gave what I preordered from her in November, great handmade christmas gifts, this year I don't had time to create diy Xmas greeting card but I receiveed a lot from charity foundation me and family support, so now I need only to buy postage stamps and send them out!!!

Talking with a friend of mine this morning I discovered that she is still thinking about Xmas gifts and probably she'll end as last year on the 23th, so I suggested to do a list of persons, determined a budget, go inside shops, do a list and buy max in the end of this week...also if hnestly I still must understand why prices became higher in this month... so reading last article on Goodhousekeeping (American version) I found a nice and interesting article about shop-smarter solutions:



  • drawing your list, don't think only about gift but also on all the expenses and tips for this period
  • buy earlier, researches proved that procrastinators spent $250 more than early birds
  • avoid unwanted splurge, so for a determined time "Look, but don't touch" (usually I do window shopping) became your personal mantra
  • Before every shopping, virtual and real, do  a big breath, this help you t o have a break before shop
  • Unsubscribe from email markwting as groupon & co, they're too tempting and you can easily overspend
  • Don't do "myself gift"-I'm not so agree with it-but try to remind to yourself that you'll receive gifts from others and your wallet thanks. honeslty I buy a gift for myself but not only on xmas and only if it fits on my budget!
  • price tracker and offer with great discount deals: from 20 to 50%
  • think about a present that cost a bundle can express your sentiments
  • gift card, you can do a gift on reasonal price and who will receive it will can spend without spending!


I received 2 Xmas greeting card and I really appreciate them, little simple things that made me happy!!!



Commenti