CHARITY ORGANIZATION: COMPASSION

I think I already wrote something about it, but I want to write another time about it, I choose it after several years that my mum already adopted a little girl from India (long distance adoption); Then she received a letter with a photo of a girl from Kenya that was looking for a sponsor and she asked if I knew someone interested...


...well I said ok I'll ask but after a couple of hours I said I'll adopt her, basically with monthly amount that is €26 (less of a daily coffee in a cafe), I'll help her and her family, her studies, her healt...with this small amount, plus I am secure because I receive letter from her 3-4 times per year (also if I'd like to try to write one letter per month to her), I receive a magazines with all projects the organizations achieved or is achieving... plus being a christian organizasion I am really really secure about everything...


...When I talked about it with some friends of mine they said me that weren't sure where money goes, I said here you have all information you can go on website to keep informed, you receive monthly magaazine and all informations directly from "your" kid... And most of time I tried also to compare prices between monthly compassion amount and a normal dinner in a restaurant or other things...for example:


  • fuel costs a lot more of €26
  • a dinner in a restaurant cost on average €26, but price could increase easily
  • a month of coffe in the cafe cost circa €30 and considering that people buy 2 cffe per day amount is €60
  • branded tshirt cost a lot more than €26

I could continue also about shopping and more but if you rinounce to one coffee you have enough money to help others, a smoker doen't think about price of cigarettes but smoking less healt and wallet will thanks a lot!!!


AS the image says Smart small, think big, because with this small amount you and your friend coul made a big big difference in their life!!!

Commenti