MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been quiet and busy, in this past week end I worked in the cafe I already have all week ends busy with it, but this is good, I booked several appointments to visit some homes, I amseriously looking for my Home.
I meet new and old friends, I talked with a lot of people and I did a saving plan for the next months, excluding shopping for new books and new clothes, if Iw ant to do shopping I keeped only magazines (italian and foreign) and some breaskfast in some cafes.
I already planned to visit some art shows where entrance is absolutely free, one of my goals for new yearw as try to attend more free events in town and I am using free press tokeep informed about everything.
I am still reading the book Revenge of the Devil by Lauren Weisber and I can say that it is really good but honestly I prefer "Devil wears PRada", maybe becasue it was more real respect the last book but it is still good.
For this week what I am going to do is study a lot for the exams, searching on web probably next exam session will be in late spring so I have time to improve my memory with laws about real estate, hang out with my friends at least 2 and have a real contact, finish to read the book, walk at least 1 mile per day, it isn't impossible and I don't want to use car till next week end.


the hat is a great handmade gift that I loved and it is perfect for cold temperatures in these days





  1. the most I've spent this past week was on: fuel, but from this week I need to be able to use my car only during week ends for the rest I need to walk (try to walk at least 1 mile per day) or use bus. 
  2. I feel ok and stressed towards money because I am working about budget and do saving plans for the next months, I have a determinated amount to achieve for the end of 2014 and sometimes became stressful to delete something that you're raving for (in my personal case no new books till march and also no new clthes till march).
  3. Money can't buy happiness, one free thing I did last week that made me happy was: have some conversations with friends that are working and/or studing in the Uk, do dog sitting and discover new side of my hometown walking from center till my home changin trial daily.
  4. I will consider this week a success if I will be able to do test without errors, this means that I studied hard and well, exam to became licensed realtor is in progress.
  5. This time of year is the most busy month with a lot of extra work in the cafe, full period for study and this is also time when you try to write all your goal and start work and plan to achieve them...Honestly isn't one of my favourite but only for cold temperatures and short journeys but I have good excuse to drink hot chocolate:P

Commenti