SHOPPING CONFESSION


Luckily in the reality I had only a small bag from H&M

I must to confess also if I planned no shopping till march, this morning I bought a birthday gift for my friend Claudia ( a nail polish kit really cute and I spent less than €10) but H&M is a true temptation without discount sales, and with them is impossible to resists so I must to say that a part birthday gift I bought a new white bra for me, but I considered it necessary and good money investment...

YEs I know I wrote that I cannot buy no new clothes till march, but this is been a necessary purchase considering that after my wardrobe cleaning I dicover to have only 2 bras and when I work in the cafe I need to change so it is been necessary and I spent only €7,00 but I'm feeling as failed in part the no clothes shopping project!

Aren't lovely? luckily were too small and my number wasn't available:)


My initial project was no shopping nothing kind of items until march, but considering that was a lot of time that I took the time to do wardrobe cleaning I discovered that I still have great clothes that are still trendy:P but on lingerie we have some problems, so probably I took it as an excuse but now I  must to me more strict with shopping, next time I MUST to do only window shopping (this morning I felt in love for a pair of uggs but luckily there wasn't my number all probably I 'd buy them too)...but I can say that I am proud becasue I haven't bought everything I loved at first sight as: trench coat, blaser, dress, jumper, long skirt, maxi bags and more...

I must to confess what I like about H&M, it has a good section for curvy and also in normal size you can find your, clothes are really nice, you can easily find dresses that are perfect from early morning to late nights, great bags and jewelery...and best of all proices are affordable always!!!

But in the other way I am proud that this week I am able to ha ve REAL dates with 3 of my friends, this is one of my goals for 2014 have real dates with friends at least once pr week,so, yesterday I went to a movie with my friend Dom, tomorrow afternoon I have a coffee at home with my friend Fran and in the late evening birthday party of Claudia in a pub...

Until today I am been able to eat vegeratian almost always, I baked a cake that entire family found delicious, studied hard for realtor's exam and now I am reading a sort of new book to be focused on determinated aspects, I walked and now I am understanding If could be a good idea do a suscription to swimming pool, for the moment my gym choiche is walk a lot, and some home exercise but swim is great too...but 20 entrancees cost €100 so considering 2 times per week this amount is for 2 and half months, not bad but not so cheap so I need to figure if I can or not...

In the end at home watching bill from H&M I spent a total of: €14,95 so with less of €20 I bought a birthday gift and a bra isn't so bad no?








Commenti