SWEET FOR BREAKFAST

Ok Ok I know I said that I must to lose weight but this doesn't mean that I am not interested about know and learn new receipes also for sweets, for example I loved a receipe that is perfect for breakfast together with a tall cappuccino.

SUGAR BALL- is a ball of sweeteness and it's delicious, and believe me is not so work do it


ingredients: serves 4

  • 15 g yeast
  • 1 dl hot milk
  • 320 g flour
  • 15 g sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 6 egg yolks
  • 90 g butter
Directions:

Dissolve 15 g of  yeast in 1dl warm milk and stir in 70 g of flour. Let stand for 45 minutes.
make a dough with 250 g flour, 15 g sugar, whole egg, 2 egg yolks and 30 gr butter and incorporate that leavened.let stand until double the volume.

Add another whole egg, 3 egg yolks, 250 grams of flour, 60 grams butter, work again and let stand 10 hours.
Shaped sweets, brush them with a beaten egg yolk, sprinkle with granulated sugar and bake at 200 degrees for 35 minutes.

N.B: Is simple but procedure and time is slow so is better to do this when you have day off from everything and you must to have patience to wait but then you will be really satisfied fromyour sweet creation!!!

Commenti