THINGS

All imagexs are from google images research

With temperatures more warm intead last week I walked more, I discovered a trial from centre till my home walking, first time I did this trial I was really tired but now I like a lot because it permits me to watch the landscapes intown, yep also it has great spots and last but not least is gym for free...my wallet thanks a lot!!!

In this week I am going to cook some vegetarian receipes, meet my friends and keep in touch with them for real, I don't want to have relationships only with web chat or phone calls, maybe is weird but talk that you do in the reality are more specials, quality time, plus I am studyng a lot for realtor exam and I am planning a lot of financial things...I've read that is important to think about savings and diversified investments...!!!

I tried Bingo but honestly I don't know if I liked or not, but is been nice becasue I wasn't alone but I was with my friend Dom, today I'll meet my friend Claudia for talk and so I have the occasion to give her the birthday gift...I wrote a new list of books I'd like to buy and already are a lot, most of them about business...

I am also planning some activities for kids for summer, booked and confirmed some reading night for writer of "the cocaine Whores" in my hometown and in other cities, did a lot of advertising of this book and usually I don't do if I don't like for real...and I'm proud becasue i booked also a coupkle of appointments with agent..not bad !!!



And in the week ends I am almost always busy with extra work in the cafe, 

This 2014 for the moment is good for several sides but for house hunting, research continues....

Commenti