WELCOME 2014


Honestly 2013 is been good about work, finances and other things from secondhalf of the year, but healt had some issues, we spent Xmas in hospital, well we can say that our is been an alternative Xmas...however I needed t have some days off from pc, sometimes have a sort of digital detox is good also if isn't a true digital detox considering that I have internet also on my blackberry...however I prefer met person for real that only chat in the web, yep with some of my friends that live really distant was impossible meet for realso we used skype...oh technology for some way helps a lot for other I am still unsure...however for the moment internet and web permit me to pay my bills and help my family so this is great so THANKS web!!!

For this Xmas I choose handmade gifts from my friend Roberta, I didn't baked as I've thought because I hadn't time but handmade gifts are been well accepted from my friends, plus I'm going to ask her also other gifts in the year, nice and useful object with affordable prices!!!

As some years in  the last couple of days I had some influence, so no glamourous parties to attend but a comfty sofa with my parents watching a movie, and believe or not we didn't wait midnight to go to sleep, we were too tired is been a tiring year, especcially in the last part!!!

This is my magic word for 2014

But as every year everyone of us make personal plans and goals for the incoming/new Year and I have some goals too:

FINANCIAL GOALS:

  • save 30% of monthly salary and 50% of side hustle
  • earn at least €1000 with side hustle
  • Find also alternative side hustle (amazon, craiglist, ebay, baby sitting, private lessons)
  • start to have a new deposit savings and try to have €2000 for the end of 2014
PERSONAL GOALS:

 Oh man here the list could be a neverending list however the most importants are:

  • try a new thing daily or weekly-I read a book from an italian author Chiara gamberale that wrote a interesting story about the experience to try a new thing (you must never tried it before) for ten minutes daily, a new adventure to discover new things and new aspect of you
  • Do at least 2 travels, once in Uk and the other in Greece, I'm craving for Greece from years but no friends accepted my offer so this year finances permitting I'll go also alone.
  • Have an appoitment with my friends at least once per week for real, usually a coffee in the day and a pizza or a cinema in the evening. Honestly chatting for real is amazing and really different from web.
  • Read at least one book per month (and this is good but I must to limit at once per month and from february I mmust to finsih to read the last books I've bought)
  • writing better posts, I started blog as calm and stressfree method but now I would like to have also more interesting posts on it, but as the name of the blog you know I'm chaotic girl:P but I'll try
  • Became licensed realtor, now I must to inform when and where there will be the exam, so maybe in the future I'll can opne my own business, plus I start to write some business plan for a business I will like open in the future but I need a lot of informations about loans, mortages, permissions, documents, and other is necessary
  • Also if I like my curves during this holiday I ate not so good and I gained some pound so I need to be on diet, not a restrictive one, more veggies and protein and less junk food and cakes so for the next summer lose some punds.
  • Learn a new language or better study again spanish I studied in college but after the exams I put my attention only in english bt I'd like to study it again I need to find tutorials in the web and materials form the lessons, yep I conserved them I  always know that a day I'll need them:P
  • Charity: I do charity I would like to do more and I want try to convince at least other 3 people to help...small thing big results!!!


Commenti