A GOOD START WITH SUN

Finally spring is near, you can understand it from those days more warm than usual, Today is been the first morning I wore only jacket and not the winter, I walked in the centre, meet an ex collegue and have a lovely talk with her, visit some real estae agencies ( believe me a lot of realtors need an entire post that I am going to write soon), took a cappuccino in my favourite cafe in the centre and I walked a lot...

Sun on my skin has a great impact on my mind and my mood, I am more happy and with sunny and longer days I am also more productive, yep being woman is natural to be multitasking, but sometimes this thing is very stressful, especcially when I'd must to do a lot things all at the same time, I read from cover to cover the magazine about home, I found a new passion into real estate field, since 2008 ( first timeI worked into a real estate agency), I have several passions: travelling (but in this moment finance don't permit me to travvel a lot), writing, reading, organize events, cooking ( I discovered that I am more relaxed during cooking time), real estate ( now I know exactly what I want and what I don't want in a house) and since a couple of years I found also fun and nice side of budget, savings, finance ( also if I am always into a hate-love relation with my budget)...

This morning afer return at home I wrote several articles and I sent them out, but I still to write last letter to my penpal in UK, I will do as soon as possible... but I can say that I spent a good couole of hours with my parents doing grocery shopping in a discount...if you need to respect abudget this is a very good deal and don't believe if someone says that here you can find only unhealty food , this is a completely wrong idea...



I 've just looked inside my organizer and I know that in the cafe will be a very busy period from mid of march till the end of June, yes this means that I'll earn a good amount to put directly into savings, I am still working on a good budget, I did only weekly but now I want to do also a monthly budget and stick it!!!


Commenti

  1. I also agree that doing some grocery shopping in a discount store is a really good deal. You can give a look to Tesco, Asda and Aldi which are the cheapest supermarket in England. They give you a lot of chances to save money such us vouchers, buy 2 take 3, and so forth. And sometimes discount quality is no so different as high brand products.

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento