MY MONEY WEEKLY CHECK UP

This past week is been a little bit more relaxing because this is been a week end free from work inthe week end, me and friends did a lot of plans but unluckilly rain ruined our plans to go out of town, but we had quality time together.

I did a big change on my hair, new cut and I like it, I didn't cry and I still like style I choose.

I didn't use car 3 times as I've thought but only once, considering that I'll use it another time later I used car a lot less of what I've planned -and I spent only €30 for fuel this week, when I used car daily whe,re €20 every 2 days- 
I did job interviews to increase side hustle and the hard work had great results, from tomorrow a new adventure will starts-thanks to web for great job opportunities...

In this week I've met my friends, drink a coffe in their company, talked about gials and desires for life and work and also if on tv and magazines a lot talk about recession anybody stopped to dream... I read last issue of Millionaire magazine with a lot ideas to start a own business..it is a reall interesting magazines and honestly I started to be interested on business, fiannce, savings & investement since 2012. It's never too late to think about savings and personal finance.

House hunting continues, I found a perfect home but unluckily I still not found the home owner, hoping to find him/her soon I am preparing and finish to study and restudy some chapter of book for realtor exam. 

Now I find also funny side of budgeting and find nice idea but keeping a frugal life, also if sometimes is very hard to be focused but doing a plan that permit you a little reward to yourself once per month is a good solution for me!!!

Thisi si my ideal organization of my materials on my second desk!!!

This is from Living Paris instagram

  • The most I've spent this past week was on: coffee, cinema and hairstylist, not a big amount but those are been section where big part of money gone (apart classic bills).
  • Today I feel good towards money because after several job interview I found a way to increase side hustle and without intacking savings or better cause savings went to cover all unexpected bill of the month of January I can rebuild again without stress of a new budget.
  • Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was: well reallly were 2 : receive letter and soap from Steph and spend real time with my friends.
  • I will consider this week a success if I will keep to walk a lot, keep in touch for real with my friends, use car less is possible. Small steps that could help me with my financial goals.
  • favourite dish of the week: I must to admit italian Lasagna made from my lovely mum, they're simply delicious!!!





Commenti